Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends (John 15:13)
Who do you say Lord Jesus is? Your response to Him will determine not only your values and lifestyle, but your eternal destiny as well.
Some thought He was a wise man or a great prophet. Others thought He was a madman. Still others couldn’t decide or didn’t care. Some are content to think of Him as a great moral teacher. Even His enemies understood His claims to deity. That’s why they tried to stone Him to death and eventually had Him crucified. The world calendar and the BC/AD dating system hang on the birth of Lord Jesus Christ. He is indeed a man of History! Jesus is more than a historical figure or a great teacher who once lived.
He conquered death so that we might live. We don’t have to earn His love and salvation, it’s a free gift available to all who believe. Jesus wants to have a personal relationship with us. All we have to do is receive it by faith, and come to Him the way we are.
C.S Lewis, a great novelist says, “The things that He says are very different from what any other teacher or guru or God men have ever said in history. Others have said, “ This is the way you ought to go, this is the truth about yourselves but Lord Jesus says, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.” He says, “No man can reach absolute reality, except through Me. Come to Me everyone who is carrying a heavy load, I will set that right. Your sins are wiped out, I can do that, I am Life. And finally, do not be afraid, I have overcome. The whole universe.” Discover the truth and discover true freedom in your life.
1. MAN was separated from God by sin: Are you happy living for yourself, getting the most toys, winning all the trophies, and then one day die, eternally separated from God? For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
3. Only JESUS can save: God, the One who created you, has a purpose for your life and wants to give you a new beginning. Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6
4. Repent and believe in JESUS: If you are ready to admit that you believe in Jesus Christ, the God of second chances is waiting to give it to you. Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”. Acts 4:12
What should I do to be saved?
Welcome the Lord Jesus Christ into your life & Experience a divine transformation in you.
The Bible says: “If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and Believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” – Romans 10:9
Yet, you may say, “You don’t know what mistakes I’ve done. You don’t know the life I’ve lived. You don’t know the people I’ve hurt.” Maybe we don’t but know this:
Nothing you’ve done is beyond the mercy of God. If you get knocked down, all you have to do is get back up and believe in the promises of Lord Jesus! “As many as received Him, to them He gave to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.” – John 1:12
How do I receive Lord Jesus Christ into my LIFE ?
- Admit your need for a Saviour.
- Be willing to turn from your sins.
- Believe that Jesus Died for you on the Cross and Rose alive from the dead.
- Invite Lord Jesus to come in and take control of your life.
- All you have to do is sincerely cry out to God with the following short prayer.
“Father, I believe that your son, Jesus Christ, died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I confess that I am a sinner and i need your forgiveness. I now invite you to come into life and take over everything. I want to trust you only and follow you all the days of my life as my Lord and Savior.In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”
Congratulations !!! Welcome to the Family…
Click to Proceed further Next Step